We are culturally brought up to be always so nice, not to hurt anyone’s feelings, not to show if you are hurt, always be diplomatic, docile etc etc.
While it’s good in a way, it can often take a toll on us. Cause sometimes all of us feel like screaming at the other person. Scream for his / her stupidity, irresponsible behaviour, insensitivity. Or may be, sometimes just because of your own despair & disappointment. Whether it’s with the boss, colleagues, juniors, spouse, co passengers, parallel drivers or may be even maids. (I am not counting some of us who let the frustration on their spouse or kids.) But I am sure the civilised & cultured that we are, we just keep dumping these feelings in a corner of our mind or heart, always telling ourselves to ‘Let Go’
But how long will we say ‘Let Go’ How long will we convince ourselves & say that things will improve? How long will we just sit on the fence & discuss matters important over the cup of tea / coffee & again brush them aside in the daily chores?
Not any longer. I have decided to speak my mind. Off course, for the most logical & constructive matters. Issues those are significant to us & not just negative issues. For the first time I am not afraid of what people will think of me or opine about me (Not that I have been very very conventional. I have always done things that I felt were right. They may not fit the middle class norms perfectly. But never compromised on the family values & honour). So here I am. Join the Joy Ride as I enjoy My Space with the Real Identity!!! J J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment