Monday, March 8, 2010

The New Man in My Life..................Felix

July 11th' 2009....

Little did I know that it’s going to be a significant day of my life. The day, when the much coveted, long dreamt wish is going to be true.
Yes, it was the day when felix, as we later chrishtened him, found me. I was on a leisure trip to Vijapur at Karnataka, when 4 lads were roaming with this cute puppy in their hands. We had an instant connect with his small black innocent eyes, clean self n brownish fur. And there started his road journey with me. From Vijapur to Solapur & then to thane where we reside. Since we were destined to be together no man or circumstances could stand a challenge in this journey.

From irregular toilet manners to eating habits & a major food poisoning event, we shared everything from food to bed. He learnt new something every day, just like a human baby. Still chews on every bit of furniture available, now he's into the process of getting rid of the milk teeth n acquiring a permanent set of teeth. He endears one n all with his doting love. Of course there are some people who would like to do away with him. But they are few n far between compared to the people who love him. He's a friend of kids n another child to my dad. He's famous in the locality & people know where he stays. In fact I am sure I am known as his care taker, kaku & atya as kids fondly call me.
Two of the biggest surprises came by when the bunch of kids landed at home with friendships bands & rings to be tied to him on friendship day. In consolation I also got a few. Second surprise came when around 12-14 kids got together & threw a surprise birthday party for me last year.

Today he is a boisterous lot with few who can match his energy. He’s now an integral part of my life. Who else showers an unconditional Love & Loyalty, something that I learnt from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment